Interested in contributing a guest post?
For a guest post, send your idea or article to email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Please make sure that it is grammatically correct and, if you’re using facts about the place, include your sources. If the pictures aren’t your own, include links for those. If these standards aren’t met, your guest post might be denied.
Interested in participating in my Featured Blogger series?
Every Thursday I feature a travel blogger in a ten-question interview. To participate, I’ll need the following in an email:
- An actual hello/introduction (some people tend to just email me their answers without even introducing themselves…)
- A short blurb about yourself
- Answers to the below questions
- A head shot
- A throwback Thursday picture for question #4
Please try to keep everything as grammatically correct as possible and include the questions (many people tend to delete them). I’ll let you know when you’re scheduled! Thank you! 🙂
1. First of all, what are your website and social media links?
2. How did you come up with your website name?
3. What more can you tell us about your blog? What are your goals or intentions for it?
4. Can you provide us with a Throw Back Thursday picture of one of your favorite travel memories with an explanation? (Please indicate which pictures ties along with this question)
5. Which are your favorite and least favorite cities you’ve traveled to? Why?
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Where?
7. Who are your travel idols?
8. What’s your best travel tip?
9. Which is your favorite post you’ve written? Please provide a link.
10. What advice would you give to someone new to travel blogging?