This week we take a peek into couples’ traveling with Karolina and Patryck!
1. First of all, what are your website and social media links?
2. How did you come up with your website name?
We are travelling since 2013. We were tired of telling same stories to our family and friends. Everyday someone was writing or calling us and asking ‘how is Italy/ Thailand/ USA etc.?’
So we came up with a blog idea.
Karolina and Patryk are our names, so our website has the simplest name ever .
3. What more can you tell us about your blog? What are your goals or intentions for it?
Our main goal is to inspire other people. We want to show the world that it’s possible to be happy every day. We are fulfilling our dreams and now we are teaching other people how to do it.
On our blog, we are sharing our travel experiences, giving travel tips and advice how to make money online.
4. Can you provide us with a Throw Back Thursday picture of one of your favorite travel memories with an explanation?
Underwater picture- it is photo made by Karolina’s father in Bangkok.
It means so much to us! We were happy because of our first overseas trip. We were also excited that we convinced parents to go with us. We knew that trip to Asia was something they didn’t even dream of.
They grew up in communist Poland, they couldn’t even leave country when they were in our age.
Now, they were in Thailand with their children, enjoying every second of this amazing trip.
We love to make other people happy.
When this picture was made, we were laughing, having fun and feeling wonderful! This is the only underwater photo that we have. That’s why it’s special!
5. Which are your favorite and least favorite cities you’ve traveled to? Why?
The best city that we’ve been to is Toronto. It’s multicultural, colorful and amazing. It’s also pretty close to Niagara Falls and U.S., that’s why it’s great destination for foreign tourists.
The city which we didn’t like is Paris. We think it’s overrated. There’s nothing special in the famous City of Love.
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Where?
Scorpion! We ate it in Thailand. It’s actually pretty good, tastes like chips.
7. Who are your travel idols?
We don’t really have idols. Every person who does what he loves is an inspiration for us. We admire every single one who is brave enough to travel and fulfill his dreams.
It could be a guy met in the bus or o stranger in the plane.
8. What’s your best travel tip?
Be prepared for everything. Take more money than you think you will need.
Money is the most important thing during travel. It’s good to have it in case of emergency ;).
9. Which is your favorite post you’ve written?
‘How to be together 24 hours a day and don’t get crazy?’
This is a post everyone should read. These are tips how to make a good couple and be happy in a relationship.
10. What advice would you give to someone new to travel blogging?
It will take a looong time until your blog will succeed.