This week we have Tiana and Shannon, a traveling couple!
1. First of all, what are your website and social media links?
2. How did you come up with your website name?
We both work hard, play hard and together we are a force to be reckoned with.
3. What more can you tell us about your blog?
We are travel agents, but we only got licensed so we could book our own travel at a lower rate. Besides our blog we also run a Facebook group where we post flight deals and error fares so we can help others travel cheaper. What are your goals or intentions for it? We want to share our love of travel and food to others.
4. Can you provide us with a Throw Back Thursday picture of one of your favorite travel memories with an explanation?
We loved our 3 week trip from West to East Germany because we saw so much history and survived a brutal, freezing, winter together.
5. Which are your favorite and least favorite cities you’ve traveled to? Why?
We love Punta Cana in Dominican Republic the best, we have been many times and made friends there so it feels like a second home. Prague was not fun for us. Language barrier, forgetting our passports and being arrested, and we weren’t fans of the food or beer either.
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Where?
We ate raw cocoa in Dominican Republic and it looks and feels like eyeballs but tastes like candy.
7. Who are your travel idols?
Alex In Wanderland and Samantha Brown.
8. What’s your best travel tip?
Whatever you are paying for travel, its likely too much. We just booked 10 days (flights + hotel) in South Africa for $1000 each from Los Angeles.
9. Which is your favorite post you’ve written? Please provide a link.
We wrote our trip to Germany: http://powercouplelife.com/2-weeks-of-winter-in-germany/
10. What advice would you give to someone new to travel blogging?
Content over quantity. Find your niche. Do it with passion or don’t do it at all.