1. First of all, what are your website and social media links?
2. How did you come up with your website name?
I came up with the name simple because my purpose in life is to travel and what better way in expressing it through my heart and that’s how My Heart Was Made To Travel was created.
3. What more can you tell us about your blog? What are your goals or intentions for it?
My mission with my blog is to inspire young hispanic women to travel and see the world. In my blog I share not only just my travel stories but also help travel tips and advice about all things travel, art and food.
My intentions with this blog is to share my stories with the world in hopes that I can touch someone in a way that they can feel how passionate I am not just about travel but with life.
I would like to eventually make not just my blog but traveling as a whole as a career so that I can further educate myself about the world we live in. I don’t only want to read about it but I want to live it.
4. Can you provide us with a Throw Back Thursday picture of one of your favorite travel memories with an explanation?
My favorite Throw Back Thursday picture would have to be when I rode on a gondola in Venice, Italy. I still can remember how it felt so surreal that I was actually in Venice riding on a gondola. I was literally smiling from ear to ear that I was actually there at that very moment doing something that I always dreamt of. It was definitely a dream come true.
5. Which are your favorite and least favorite cities you’ve traveled to? Why?
My favorite city would have to would have to be London. London is truly a gem from all the places I have been to thus far. The people, sightseeing and the melting pot of food makes this my favorite city.
My least favorite city Roatan Honduras. There is not much to see and do there other then lay out on the beach.
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Where?
Gator bites in New Orleans.
7. Who are your travel idols?
I actually don’t have any travel idols. I just admire anyone who is wiling to embrace the world and travel.
8. What’s your best travel tip?
Follow the People to the food scene. Look for crowds in restaurants for good eats. Locals get sick too and want return if the food is bad. It is a better choice to find local good foods that way.
9. Which is your favorite post you’ve written?
When In Pisa Eat A Pizza bit.ly/WhenInPisaEatAPizza
10. What advice would you give to someone new to travel blogging?
Write with your heart. It makes people feel that your are real.