This week we’re chatting with Toya!
1. First of all, what are your website and social media links?
My website url is www.inspireandlove.com
2. How did you come up with your website name?
The naming of my website was born out of a passion and great LOVE of INSPIRE-(ing) people to travel the world! Hence, the name “Inspire and Love.”
3. What more can you tell us about your blog? What are your goals or intentions for it?
My desire is to inspire everyone who visits my site to travel the world and share those experiences with others so that they might be inspired to do the same.
4. What more can you tell us about your blog? What are your goals or intentions for it?
This pic represents my very first intentional flight. It also represents the moment I got bitten by the travel bug. This is where it all began! After exploring various parts of Italy I became determined to see as much of the world as I possibly can!
5. Which are your favorite and least favorite cities you’ve traveled to? Why?
My favorites cities are Savannah & Honolulu. Savannah is one of my favorite cities because of it’s historical charm and the laid back feel of the city. Honolulu is one of my favorite cities because it’s warm and sunny and more popularly known as Paradise. I don’t think I have a least favorite city just yet.
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Where?
The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten was goat cheese in Barcelona, Spain.
7. Who are your travel idols?
I don’t have any travel idols.
8. What’s your best travel tip?
Do your research and remember to plan for everything.
9. Which is your favorite post you’ve written?
My favorite post is probably “The Joys of Traveling.”
10. What advice would you give to someone new to travel blogging?
Stay consistent even when you think nobody is visiting your website.