Thanks to Kate Off Exploring I’ve received my second Liebster nomination! I’ve seen some different rules for this process but I guess that’s just the result of playing the telephone game online 🙂
WHAT TO DO IF YOU RECEIVE THIS AWARD:
You have to write a blog post:-
1. Thanking the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award with a link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers of your own, with under 500 followers, whom you think are awesome and deserving of this honor.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
6. List these rules (1-6) in your post.
1. What’s your favourite part of the travel experience?
Trying new foods and especially desserts 🙂
2. If money were no object, how long would you spend at home versus on the road?
Maybe about half and half.
3. Has any one writer or blogger influenced the way you travel significantly?
I’d say Rick Steves – his walking tours have really increased my interest in history.
4. How big is your backpack when you travel?
I like to store my suitcase in the hostel and take a small backpack out with me.
5. What’s your biggest travel related fear?
Getting really sick and not being able to enjoy myself or being stuck with a picky person.
6. What’s the best meal you’ve had on the road?
Fresh margherita pizza in Rome!
7. Have you ever had a travel friend come visit you at home?
Nope not yet!
8. What’s your favourite bit of advice about travel?
Be willing to spend extra to see or do a little more. Who knows when you’ll return?
9. Which countries have been the easiest and most difficult to travel in?
Easiest was England. None have really been hard though.
10. Do you stick to your itinerary, or change it up often?
I love itineraries and creating my schedule! Research beforehand and stick to it!
11. Why did you start traveling?
It’s my true passion!
My five travel bloggers are:
My questions are:
1. Tell us about your blog.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve when traveling?
3. Do you enjoy traveling solo?
4. How do you save money for travels?
5. What do you blog about when you’re not traveling?
6. Are you more like Andrew Zimmern or completely picky when it comes to new food?
7. Which country do you NOT care to visit and why?
8. What’s your funniest travel experience?
9. Which past trip of yours would you redo?
10. What’s your favorite way to travel?
11. What’s your can’t-do-without travel item?